Around The World Cooking Class - 3 Hours
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Brisbane, Qld
- Product code: TTK001
*3 Hour action packed but relaxed and friendly cooking session
*All ingredients and recipes supplied
*3 course feast of the meals prepared is included. We do eat on the run as the class is in session!
*Icy refreshing water supplied. Bar available and $5 BYO per person!!
Hands on cooking classes in a small group that are fun, informative and a great feast in a relaxed and fun environment. Each class is a 3 hour session run by an experienced chef that will guide you through the process of creating delicious meals. There is no individual work space but you will work in small groups to make the dishes off the menu, before enjoying them altogether.
(you will cook 3 of these dishes on the day! The menu subject to change)
- Onion Bhaji with spiced cauliflower puree and nigella seed and coriander bling
- Fragrant Nigella and rose petal naan or lavash/lavosh
- Delectable Duck braised in ras el hanout and star anise, served with spiced carrot puree and fabulous green bling OR
- Home-smoked beetroot and maple salmon with crispy skin on a bed of pea and parmesan puree
- Mysterious Moroccan Lamb Shoulder with date, lemon and pistachio gravel
- Lavender panna cotta OR caramel pear and ricotta tarts with spun sugar and vanilla gelato
The class will cover both cooking skills and the art of presentation across a range of moods and styles. You will learn the art of culinary bling which is very chef-y, very easy and very impressive!
These classes are suitable for all levels of passionate foodies whether you are just beginning, are intermediate, or consider yourself advanced. Enjoy a 3-4 course meal and bring your camera to capture the moments!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider's discretion.