Mysterious Moroccan and Middle Eastern
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Brisbane, Qld
- Product code: VZ1007
Mystical Morocco and beautiful Middle Eastern Cuisine taught in an interactive group cooking session. Enjoy a feast of all the meals prepared...a little highlight will be making your own pita breads!
*3 Hour action packed but relaxed and friendly cooking session
*All ingredients and recipes supplied
*3 course feast of the meals prepared is included. We do eat on the run as the class is in session!
*Icy refreshing water supplied. BYO!
(you will cook 3 of these dishes on the day! The menu subject to change)
- Homemade pita with nigella and rose petals
- Fabulous chickpea, butternut and feta hummus with fragrant cumin and pistachio dust
- Sun-tan pan lamb with creamy labna, chickpeas and roasted pears OR Mysterious Braised Shoulder with date, pistachio and rose petal bling
- Orange blossom tart with strawberry and rhubarb syrup...we will also work our own spun sugar for decoration OR fragrant nut parcels with matching nut ice-cream with a dessert dust of pistachio and rose
- Baklava with lemon and pistachio bling served with house - made pistachio gelato
Cooking and eating is central to Middle Eastern culture and many home cooks spend hours, sometimes days, preparing an impressive spread of dishes for family feasts. Grains play an essential and versatile role in the diet, with dishes varying from chickepeas to burghal wheat, cous cous, and more. Dairy staples include labna and haloumi.
Let us teach you how to create these feasts in minutes, not hours, and also learn how to bling up your presentation and get a round of applause at your next dinner party or family meal!
When it comes to dessert, it's a case of the sweeter the better. Nuts, fruit and fragrant floral flavours are also enjoyed, as can be seen in the Middle Eastern fusion dessert pistachio and orange blossom tart with strawberry and rhubarb syrup...we will also work our own spun sugar for decoration. You'll be very highly trained once we are done with you!